Availability & Cost
Notes on Prices
Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Monthly rates available on request.
Security deposit USD$1,000 held during the booking period.
HOUSE RULES :1. A non refundable deposit of 20% is required to secure the booking at Villa Syama. Balance of the rental fee is due 30 days prior to arrival and once paid is non refundable.2. Bank handling fee of US$30 will be charged for all overseas fund transfers.3. Villa Syama is NO SMOKING indoors any breach will terminate this agreement immediately and the occupant will be required to vacate the premises and any rental fee shall be forfeited.4. No pets allowed unless by previous agreement with Villa Syama and a deposit is paid. Any damage cause by the pet will be deducted from the deposit.
5. The swimming pool is a fresh water pool and occupants and guests are asked to shower and remove creams and oils before entering. Foolhardy behavior will not be tolerated and it is the responsibility of the occupant to ensure the pool is used appropriately.
6. The pool table shall only be used by adults 18 years or over. The pool table shall be treated with care, no drinks should be placed on the pool table and there is NO SMOKING around the pool table. Any breach will terminate this agreement immediately and the occupant will be required to vacate the premises and any rental fee shall be forfeited.
7. The BBQ is available for use by occupants but ONLY BBQ food may be cooked there.
8. Linen and towels will be changed every 3 days occupants who require extra changes will be subject to extra charges.
9. Rooms will be cleaned by the Villa Staff every day.
10. Laundry can be arranged through the Villa staff and the cost to the account of the occupant.
11 . Drinking water is supplied by Villa Syama from a dispenser in the kitchen.
12 . Continental breakfast is provided by Villa Syama for occupants but not their guests. Any extra breakfast requirements can be managed through the Villa Manger at an extra charge.
13. Electricity is expensive and occupants are asked not to leave air-conditioning on when not in the Villa or when not resting in the bedrooms.
14. Water is a precious commodity on Koh Samui as there are no mains supply. Guests are asked to preserve water usage.
15. Catering requirements can be arranged through Villa Staff and Villa Managers with the cost to the account of the occupant.
16. Music systems, Wifi and TV systems are provided please consult the Villa Manual for instructions on their use. Occupants shall take great car to use these systems appropriately and shall reimburse Villa Syama for any damages through improper use.
17. The Maximum number of occupants is 12 adults and 2 children. However any additional occupants may be allowed on a case by case basis and will be subject to an extra charge.
18. Guests of the occupants will be allowed to visit but must leave the Villa by 1100 pm. Extra charges will be incurred if those guests use the Villa facilities and amenities.
19. Occupants shall be fully responsible for their guests and shall fully indemnify Villa Syama its, staff and agents for any damages caused to Villa Syama and its staff or agents.
20. Occupants shall be responsible for any costs incurred by their guests and shall pay such costs directly to the Villa Manager upon demand.
Villa Syama Staff
21. Villa Managers oversee the running of Villa Syama and can arrange for any requirements you may have such as:
a. Airport transfers.
b. Chef’s night.
d. Car and driver tours.
e. Boat trips.
f. Tours Fishing, golfing etc.
g. Car hire.
h. Baby sitting services.
22. Villa Staff live on the Premises and are there to make your stay with us as comfortable as possible. They will provide continental breakfast and cleaning services and may assist you in arranging for shopping for local foods time permitting. They can help with cooking needs. Any shopping made by the villa staff will incur a cost of THB 200 in addition to the cost of the purchase and payment for this and the shopping is required in advance. Please note they are normally on duty from 8 am until 8 pm. They should not be disturbed after 11pm at night for any reasons.